AriKa One Shot : Some Random Scenes.
Dear all, these are some scenes that were imagined and written months ago, when the shoot for S2 had not even started. So, you won't find any sync with the ongoing story of 'Karrle tu bhi mohabbat'. I had no plans to post these scribbles here, all credits go to 'Reliving BALH' aka 'Ankuu' for pushing me to share these with you all. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hope you guys like this !
Random Scene 1 - BABY PANDA IN MAKING !
Karan : Taaanpuraaaaa Taanpuraaaa, Meri Sundaarii , Kahan ho tum yaar?
*hearing his voice Tipsy tries hiding the thing that she had in her hands and was carefully working on it with a wide soul satisfying plastered on her face*
*Karan finds her sitting by the large window pane that beautified her sober bedroom*
Tipsy hiding 'the thing' behind her back : Aap abhi kaise aa gaye? You were supposed to come later in the evening once your day at the set gets over, right?
*she hesitated and prayed silently that he does not notice her weird behaviour and of course her hands*
Karan : My scenes were shot! Kya karta wahan ruk kar yaar !? Chalo naa kahin dooooor jaaakar coffee peete hain!
*Suddenly when he removes his eyes off her face, he notices her standing in a weird position*
Karan : Wait, tum kuch chupa rahi ho mujhse? Show me your hands! What are you hiding, Tripuraaa?
*saying this he stepped forward to check on her hands. She tried escaping his proximity but before she could, he had blocked her way*
Tipsy : Kuch nahi hai yaar Mr.Khanna aap bhi naa! Aur please pass mat aaiye!
*she tried stepping backwards but eventually her back hit against the wall!*
Karan : You're a liar! Show me your hands god damn it!
*By then he was just inches apart from her and she had no other option but to surrender to his questions, strength and stubbornness *
Karan : Oh my god ! Ye kya hai?
Tipsy : Aap naa poore paagal ho! Oon hai ye, wool! Itna nahi samajhta!
*saying this she bites her lower lip while her eyes are still busy admiring the child that Karan has within himself*
Karan : Dikh raha hai yaar mujhe! Par kya kar rahi ho iska? Ye dikh to raha hai kuch socks jaisa?? Par naa mere size kaa naa tumhaare! To fir?
*He looks at her with questions printed on his face*
Tipsy : What will I do with you, Mr.Khanna! Ye naa aapke liye hai naaa mere liye!
Karan : To fir?
Tipsy : Oh god !! Ye uske liye hai!
*she lowers her gaze*
Karan : Bolo naa yaar kya suspense create kar rahi ho ekta Kapoor ke daily soap jaise!
Tipsy : Offoooo ye uske liye jo in future humaari life mein ayegaa yaa ayegi! Jab humari shaadi ho jayegi! Tab..
*she said nothing more. By then itself she looked like a red tomato while Karan's eyes were glittering in surprise and he was completely awestruck*
Karan : Holy lord Tipsy! Is this for our baby? Humara baby? A part of you and me? Oh Jesus!
*Karan looked at the fabric of those half knit socks and moved his fingers on it*
Karan : Thank you for everything!
Tipsy : This was supposed to be a surprise!
Karan : Well I am surprised!
*He didn't waste any more time in playing the game of words and engulfed her into a tight hug*
Random Scene 2 -
SOUL MATES WE ARE !
Thirty six hours had passed.
He had left for the outdoor schedule of his movie. This was the first time after they met, that he had left her alone in the city. Since the day he had confessed his love to her, there didn't come a single day when they had not seen each other, talked for hours, though talked less, and teased, argued and fought more. But that was only meant to make each other realize that now they were inseparable from each other.
After returning back from her work,she headed straight to her bedroom as she wanted to change into something more comfortable. She took out her pyjamas from the closet and looked up for her tee shirt. But rather than going for her own tee, she decided to pick Karan's green tee shirt that was neatly kept besides her clothes. Her lips curled for a smile. Ever since they started going around, their lives were in for beautiful surprises. Her clothes in his wardrobe, his in hers, were nothing less than visual treats for them. She changed into her pjs and his tee. Her tiny body frame almost sunk into his shirt. She folded up the sleeves. All she wanted was to feel his presence around her, engulf her soul in his thoughts. The fabric of the clothing made her heart feel that he was right there with her.
She had eaten something light in the canteen itself so didn't bother to look up for something to eat. Her eyes and hands were glued only to her phone. She had tried his number a thousand times only to find it unreachable and switched off later on. Her anxiety was slowly being dominated by anger and frustration.
She had got used to him so much that this finite distance between the two was killing her. Innumerable questions ran through her mind. Her phone buzzed, she quickly came out of her thoughts and looked at her phone's screen with wide eyes. But only to get disappointed later on. It was a message from customer care. That very moment she felt like throwing her phone against the wall. But then she couldn't. She had bought it two years back and it was still a 'new phone' for her.
Clutching her phone tightly in her fist and lips making a pout, she slowly dozed off to sleep. Hours later, her phone buzzed again. She woke up at once thinking that it must be him calling. Seeing an unknown number flashing on her phone's screen, her irritation level reached another level. 'Who the hell is calling me at such an unearthly hour?' She thought while picking the call.
'Hey!' He said from the other side.
Hearing his voice and the breathes against her ear, her anger, anxiety, irritation everything faded away. Her heart melted like hot chocolate. She fired hundreds of questions at him, all at once. Hugging her knees, she suddenly stopped, to hear him speak now. She started swaying back and forth which clearly depicted how excited she was. Sometimes, distance too is needed to make us realize how much someone matters to us.
'My phone crashed unexpectedly yaar. I was dying so much to hear you that I had to arrange for a new phone!'
'Oh!' she stayed silent for a while, 'I'm happy that you at least thought of calling me!'
'Wait! Were you missing me Tripuru?'
Biting her lower lip, 'I was missing you so much Mr.Khanna, that I was wondering that when my Miss would be changed to your Mrs!'
Karan on the other side, went numb for a while!
'Jesus Christ Tipsy, if I were with you right now, I would have grabbed you through your waist and kissed you so deep!' He whispered.
Blood rushed to her cheeks and her colour turned crimson red. 'This time when you come back, I'll make sure that you make me all yours in every sense.'
'Even I can't wait to marry you, my would be Mrs.Tripura Sundari Karan Khanna' He chuckled.
Random Scene 3 -
PROMISES TO KEEP !
Five months ago, her man had confessed his love for her in the most unusual way, by standing bare feet stranded on a highway. Today they were out to celebrate their togetherness and love.
Karan : Jesus Christ, Tipsy! You've booked the whole restaurant for the two of us?
Tipsy : Nooo. I guess, they serve pathetic food, that's why nobody comes. *rolls her eyes*
Karan : Hahaha very funny! But seriously Taanpuraa, I'm surprised!
Tipsy : Bas itne se hi? What about the things that I've planned then?
Karan : Chaahe Jo bhi socha ho, wo itna khoobsoorat nahi ho sakta jitni tum ho. *winks*
Tipsy had checked for all the arrangements before hand. The entire restaurant was illuminated with a dim light. A soft melody continuously played and swayed their hearts. Tipsy going the unconventional way, pulled the chair out for Karan. He already had a melt down.
The manager of the place attended them, he was too delighted to see the two of them there. Thanks to media, Karan Khanna and Dr. Nagrajan had become the talk of the town and by making random public appearances together be it for buying groceries or having tapri waali chaai, or going for movie dates, they had set some major couple goals for everyone.
Tipsy placed the order. They talked about random things, buying a home there on the moon, raising a football team, selling vadaa paav if Karan's movies didn't work.
After the dinner, the waiter poured some more wine for them.
Karan : So, my beautiful lady, would you mind having a dance with me?
Tipsy : Umm, let me think, I'm wearing a saree, I'm wearing heels, Tipsy is a li'l Tipsy, umm *thinks some more* Of course I will dance with you, my handsome man.
She took her heels off and gave her hand into his. First they started off with random steps, doing naagin dance,then they both settled for slow dancing. He pulled her closer and she placed her head over his chest, their bodies continued swaying to the melodies that played.
Karan : I love your perfume *chin placed on her head*
Tipsy *smiles* : I too love your perfume. *further inhales his cologne*
Just then, the projector started playing a movie on screen. A five minute movie of their memories together. Their journey as a doctor-patient, to friends, to lovers, their laughters, fights, five months of sweet, bitter, lovely memories. A roller coaster ride, as one would say! The smiles, the tears, the fun they had during Sherry's wedding, the pictures they used to click with each other, the selfies they used to take, the videos they used to make, the movie had it all. It had taken days for her to make the clip. His eyes were glued at the screen, with his lips parted and mouth opened, he was gazing at the screen with love filled in his heart. She was constantly looking at him and registering every expression that he gave. She was overjoyed seeing his happiness.
When his trance broke, he turned his face to look at her. He was in awe of the movie that played, all he wanted was to pull her into a tight bear hug and kiss her away. But she wasn't there.
She was sitting on her knees with a platinum ring in her hand.
Karan : Tipsy, what is.. *his words were lost*
Tipsy : I can't promise to bring the moon that shimmers in the sky, for I am not that powerful. I can't promise to gift you the stars, but I can promise that every night before going to the bed, we'll count the stars together and one day, we'll have two little stars of our own. Seeing your size, I know how much you love food. All this while, my eyes were on you, and yours were on your plate. I am not a pro in cooking, I cant promise to be the best cook for you, but I can promise that together we'll burn a lot of chapatis. I promise that whenever you'll return from you shoots late night, I'll warm the food for you and feed you with my hands. I can't promise to look beautiful in every picture that you take of us, but I can promise that you'll always find me besides you in all of them. I can't promise to not take up fights with you and argue with you without any reasons, but I can promise that every night I'll run my fingers through your hair till you fall asleep, I can promise that every morning when you'll wake up, and extend your arms to invite me, I'll cuddle and snuggle to you, and gently give you a good morning kiss. Though you are everything that I am not, You are fascinating and I am boring, you are gorgeous and I am a jhalli, but I love you Mr. Khanna, and I promise that this love for you will only increase with every breathe that I take. So, my handsome man, will you accept my proposal and marry me?
By now, a wide smile had covered Karan's face and his eyes were glittering with tears. He too came down on his knees.
Karan : What is all this Tipsy? Shouldn't I be doing this? I am the hero, ye mera kaam hai!
Tipsy : Naseema pore just say a yes or no! My knees are hurting Mr. Khanna, aur meri saree gandi ho rahi hai, I'll make you clean it, just wait and see!
Karan *giggles* : Oh Tirupuu, you are unbelievable.
Tipsy *rolls her eyes* : Yes or no, Mr. Khanna, will you marry me?
Karan : Of course Tanpura, I will ! I will marry you. I am dying to marry you, I am dying to make you mine and flaunt you in front of the world. For all the promises that you've just made, I'll promise you just one thing Tipsy, that I'll never let you regret your decision of marrying me. I'll not disappoint you as a lover and as a husband. You are the favourite person in my world. My only favourite person.
*Karan took her hands and dropped multiple kisses. Tipsy by then was in tears*
Tipsy : And you are my world, Mr. Khanna.
She threw herself upon him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He did what he was supposed to do, sliding his arms around her waist he pulled her closer. She planted a light kiss at the crook of his neck and whispered,
I love you. I love you, Mr. Khanna.
Karan smiled through his teary eyes, I love you more, Mrs. Khanna.
That's about it.
Your views are precious, I promise.
Please drop a feedback too.
SherniZaad.
I LOVEEEE ME for making you start this blog😂😍 3rd wala scene was the Bestestestestt💕💯
ReplyDeleteThat Couple Goals stuff👌❤
And jeeez! BABY PANDAS🐼 KITNE CUTE HONGE😍😍😍
P.S - ek baby pandas wala bhi pleaseeeee
Baby pandas kaise gol matol se honge Karan Khanna ke bachpan Ki yaad dilaayenge mast 😂♥💯 IMAGINE KK HOLDING TWO BABY PANDAS AUR TEENO PANDAS GHOOM RAE PEECHE PEECHE PANDU HAWALDAAR KE LMFAO 😭❤😂
DeleteAwesome update no doubt how good you were writing such great stuff awesome too good specially 3rd one it's my favriot among the all wrote so amazingly with new content I wish to see such things happening in show too kash aisa kuch ho jaye Tipsy proposing Karan will be worth of watching their expression would be top of the world... waiting for more so write some more soon....
ReplyDeleteThank you Leena! ♥
DeleteI'll post more stories as and when time allows me to write. 👅
All three random shots were beautiful but yet connected to each other.
ReplyDeleteTheir love confession, the longing and care all these made their relationship more alive.
Thank you Aanchal. ♥
DeleteThe writing was too good . Please keep up the good work .
ReplyDeleteHey!
DeleteThanks so much.
Glad you liked it. ♥