AriKa One Shot : The Confession.

He rested himself against his giant alluring vehicle which was parked in the bustling sabji mandi. He had no qualm on his face. His eyes were glued only at one frame though he was continuously gathering innumerable eye balls. His fans approached him for his autograph and selfies but he gently rejected the very idea. His mind was occupied by something, or better to say, someone. Someone who was as important to him as water and air are for all of us.
She stood there a few metres away. Though he could not hear her at all, but was carefully noticing even the smallest of her actions. Her face looked pale, may be she did not have enough of sleep for the last few nights. She looked weak, why was she suffering, why wasn't she opening up? His eyes got stuck on her thin rosy lips. He tried all his skills to decipher her conversation with the sabji waale bhaiya. She held a carry bag which was filled with vegetables right till the top. Palak was even popping out of the bag.
'Pure saal hi sabji khareed li hai kya Tirupu tumne!' he whispered.
In the other hand she held some coriander leaves and chillies. Karan was sure that she was bargaining for them! Though the green grocer pleaded her to pay him some more but she nodded a straight no and put the coriander leaves and chillies in her bag. Bidding the green grocer a thank you with a slight smile, she started walking towards Karan.
Karan's heart had stopped beating by then and his breathes had grown heavier. With every step that Tipsy took towards him, she was ruining his sense of reality. She was undeniably beautiful, no matter how pale and weak she appeared. She was all that he ever wished for.
As she came closer to him, she looked up at him and saw his face for some microseconds. Her heart skipped several beats and she felt weak in her knees. She tried her best to ignore him and bypass him pretending as if she did not even know him and his presence was not impacting her at all.
'Tipsy, Tipsy! Taanpuraa' he called out her name. He was sure that she had heard him but still didn't stop. Her heart and mind were constantly fighting a tough battle.
Karan tried blocking her way but she was quick enough to find her escape. He clutched her through her wrist and turned her towards himself. She was too weak, gentle and soft to not to become a puppet of his strong hold.
'Behave Mr. Khanna! This is atrociously ridiculous.' She shouted at him.
'Oh! So madame, you know me?' He gritted his teeth at her.
'Please Mr. Khanna, leave my hand. I need to go!' she lowered her volume but maintained not to look into his eyes for she knew she'd end up drowning in those eyes which spoke volumes about his love that he had for her.
'Not unless you answer my questions and not unless you stop giving me this fuckin' stupid silent treatment' he made his hold tighter.
'What is your problem? I'm not going to entertain any of your questions.'
'I'm trying your bloody number from the past three days. Why aren't you responding? I wrote mails to you, sent you multiple messages on your phone, came to see you but found your flat locked! Why was it locked at 10 in the night? Where were you? What's happening?
'Stop Mr. Khanna! Your queries are of no importance to me. I am getting late. And please leave my hand, you're just creating a disastrous scene here. I don't know if you have any reputation to protect but please be clear, I have a sound reputation to protect.' The words she uttered, broke her heart into multiple pieces. While Karan knew, it was her fake anger that was speaking and not his Tirupu.
Karan looked around, there were many people around them. Some had even stopped doing their work and keenly witnessing the happenings. He rubbed his hand against his forehead.
'Okay fine! Give me your bag, and come with me. I need to talk with you!' He tried taking her carry bag from her to which she resisted profoundly.
'What rubbish! Aap apne raaste jaaiye aur main apne raaste! I don't need you.'
'But I do. Humare raaste bhi ek hai aur manzil bhi!' He again made an effort to snatch her bag from her. But she moved it away.
A good number of people again intruded them. Tipsy felt a bit embarrassed and awkward. She tried to cover her face with her hand.
'What was he doing in the sabji market at such odd hours? Who was the lady that stood so close to him but was trying to her cover her face? People even made strange demands to the super star for posing with the bag full of vegetables!'
While Karan was getting embarrassed seeing people and their reactions, he realized Tipsy had moved behind him trying to hide herself. The closer she was, the happier he felt.
'You'll get to know everything very soon. Till then, keep wishing the best for us. That's all guys! Thank you so much!' Karan waved at everyone, took the bag from Tipsy's hand and opened the car's door signalling her to sit.
She was left with no other option but to obey his command. She felt like a loser. A loser who lost the battle so easily against the one whom she loved with everything she had. But was too scared to speak her heart up for she knew she might become the reason for messing up a lot of things.
Karan took the seat besides her and ignited the engine of the vehicle. He stole glances at her. She did not even bother to look at him for once. Her face clearly reflected her anger and frustration. But he too was not giving up this soon. He had to break the ice. He hated her when she was this silent. He hated her seeing her going through all this.
The entire drive was spent in silence. Minutes later, they reached her apartment where she lived. She stepped out, took her bag and went inside. Karan too followed her steps quickly.
'iIdhu enna? Why are you coming? Listen Mr. Khanna, I've had enough of you. I'll call the police now!' She warned him.
'Harassment ka case file karogi mujhpe? Please go ahead! I'm not scared of anything.' saying this he started moving ahead of her.
She felt terrible when he was around. Knowing that he loved her so deeply and truly but fate had to play ugly games with them, messed everything up.
 She unlocked the door and both went inside. Karan bolted the door immediately.
'I don't want anyone to disturb us.' He turned to face her.
She knew there wasn't any escape now. The trap was laid. He approached towards her, lowering his voice as if he was just whispering for her to listen, 'You were saying something on the highway! Your words were left unspoken Tipsy. Please tell me! I'm dying to know what you feel'
She had her eyes lowered, she could not manage wearing a mask and looking at him both at the same time.
'I feel nothing Mr. Khanna, absolutely nothing! There's nothing to talk about. There's nothing that you should know. Clearly, you're wasting your time here.'
'But I love you Tipsy, I had told you that day and I'll continue telling you every freaking time. I love you, and I will only and only love you.'
She shivered like a dry leaf. Everytime he said that, she could feel devotion more than love. He was straight to the point and honest with her. She could not hold herself anymore, tears rolled down her cheeks and this was the first time she raised her eyes and looked at him.
He cupped her face in his palms. 'Good lord, please don't cry Tipsy. The mere thought of seeing you in pain kills me.' He rubbed off her tears from the strokes of his thumb.
'You're just a liar. A BIG FAT LIAR. You say that you love me? Do you even know what love is? You're such a frightened man! Appaa ki ring dete hain, possessive hote hain, hospital le kar jaate hain, par seedha bol nahi sakte that you love me.' She sobbed harder.
Karan went dumbstruck. He didn't utter a single word just stood there holding her through her shoulders.
'You left me that day without any solacements Mr. Khanna! I wanted to be at your side in the hospital fighting all odds. But you were too scared to even console me for once. Is this what you call love?' She removed off his hands with a jerk and stepped back.
'Yes I was scared. I was scared because I didn't expect any such thing to ever happen to me Tipsy. I never expected to fall so deeply in love with someone. I was scared at the very thought of losing you.'
She chose not to say anything. Tears welled up in his eyes. Gosh, he too was sobbing.
'You know everything about me now. My past has been horrifying. I have always sucked at relationships. I never wanted my past to lay any reflections upon us. I am a terrible human Tipsy, I am a monster. But I need you, I want to live with you, for you. You give me a reason to smile. I can't afford to lose you. I love you Tipsy, why can't you see it?'
He shut his eyes allowing the welled up saline water to make an exit. Tipsy could not take it any more. She stepped forward and wiped off his tears.
'I can see everything now, Mr. Khanna. I can see your heart, soul and love everything through your eyes.'
He took her hands squeezed them and planted gentle kisses on her hands.
'Don't you ever try and shut me out from your life. I'll die that day Tipsy. I have been alone all my life, us din Brijesh ne bhi kaha tha naa!'
Tipsy placed her finger on his lips and stopped him, 'Brijesh ne kaha tha aap humesha akele the aur akele rahenge. But that's not true, Mr. Khanna. Aap akele nahi rahenge ab kabhi. I'll be there with you till I breathe my last, till death do us apart. Because I love you Mr. Khanna, I really really do!'
She smiled at him, her eyes twinkled with pride. He could see himself in her eyes. Time appeared to be frozen for him. He could not believe his ears.
'What did you say Tanpura?'
'Wahi jo aapne suna Mr. Khanna, I love you. As simple as that.'
'Oh God !' he heaved.
'These three days without you have been dreadful, Mr. Khanna. I was mad at you, you broke my heart into pieces when you walked away and didn't ask me to stand by you. I trust you completely, I will always trust you. The way you stood by Trisha and Radhika and supported them in the hospital, you made me proud. And I was sure, that I did the right thing by falling for this man. You are my man, Mr. Khanna. But I don't want to be just a spectator in your life. Whatever happens, we are in it together.'
Karan, all this while was adoringly looking at Tipsy. When did he become all this fortunate to deserve so much love from his counsellor who not only de-addicted him from alcohol but gave him a life long addiction of loving her!
Without wasting even a single moment, he wrapped her in his arms and held her close to his heart. This was the closest they could get till now. Their hearts started pumping faster, though in synchronization.They held each other so firmly as if both were longing equally for that moment.
He hid his face in her nape and moved his warm lips on her skin, exploring inch by inch, claiming his possession that she belonged only to him. She gasped as he slipped his hands around her waist. His proximity caused her to shudder in anticipation. She groaned his name, to which he reciprocated by pressing his body harder against hers. His mouth swooped down into hers. He held her jaw line and lowered his lips. He gently stroked his lips against hers. A strong adrenaline rushed through her body. She grasped his shirt tightly. Parting her lips, she invited him to stop the teasings and comfort the cravings. His eyes glistened with desire. He kissed her deeper this time, with passion, with love and possession, breathing life into one another. His cinnamon breath had overpowered her senses. Her passion was barely in control. She looped her arms around his neck. She wanted to get every feel of that moment. She wanted to feel that whatever was happening, was for real. She was right there in his arms and he was all hers. She granted him everything without any hesitation. They kissed each other so deep that it became difficult for them to know who's air they were breathing. She only wished to savor the moment to the fullest, for this was the first time that she had allowed someone to come this close to her. While for Karan,though she was not his first kiss, but certainly the first one that truly mattered to him.

'Tipsy?'
'hmm'  though she had lowered her gaze, still her fingers were playing with shirt's buttons.
'Ek baat poochoon?'
'of course!'
'Humare bachhe honge to wo mujhe kya bulaayenge? Papa, daddy ya appa?' he giggled
She hit him softly on his chest, 'Appattamana Mr. Khanna! Itne aage ki kaun sochta hai?'
'Yaar ye tum beech beech mein gaaliyaan kyun deti ho mujhe! Aur main sochta hoon aage ki! Mahabaleshwar se hi socha hua hai sab. Shaadi, honeymoon, bachhe! Sab plan karna hai yaar.'
Blood rushed to her cheeks and she turned pink at once. 'You know! Tamil mein papa is used for child.' she laughed.
'What!' he exclaimed.
'To chances are ke humare bachhe aapko appaa aur aap unko paapa bulaayenge! Now that will be cute.' she teased him.
'Tumhare liye wo bhi chalega meri Tripura Sundari!' scratching his temple.
She smiled contently at him and yet again happily surrendered herself in his arms digging her face in his chest. 
'This is mine' she said moving her hand over his heart. 'It is.'  he grinned.
 ****************************************************************************

That's about it! Please let me know how you guys find it!
Your feedback is precious, I promise.
Regards,
SherniZaad
 






Comments

  1. Very sweet and adorable one

    A long wait for Karan to do for Tipsy three words and as a lover can do anything for her love and besides all the sufferings still she got emotionally attached to him in the mahableshwar trip which brought a connection as well as feeling of love between them.

    End was romantic with a kiss to seal the deal of marriage with the future planning of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maine padhli finally yayyyy loooved it ! πŸŒΊπŸŒˆπŸ’• just like one of our dreams ♥️πŸ’­

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely yaar kaash ye sach hojaye😍 Bache tak chale gaye mr khanna ke khayal😍❤️ I can imagine shy tirupu here☺️😊 Aapke os se jee lenge hum...
    And tamil words nice researchπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
    Keep it coming...
    Waiting eagerly for next one...

    Bhudevi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks much.
      Mahabaleshwar Mein he was excited about marrying her. To BomBAE Mein bachhe bhi na plan kare matlab? πŸ˜‚❤

      Delete
  4. Taanpua, appa and their papas lmfaooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ loved to bits!"..who's air they were breathing"πŸ˜‹ HOT af.!πŸ”₯πŸ˜˜πŸ˜›

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please stop embarrassing me now! πŸ˜‚
      Thankieee Yanka! ❤

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it so much that cant express it properly. Want to write many praise sentences but dont know which one to write. U r an amazing writer. Pls do write more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taarephss karte time I don't know logon ke shabd kahan chale jaate hain! πŸ˜‚

      Thanks Saeed! ❤

      Delete
  7. Awww awesome so sweet so you back with writing I m sure can't be able to took off your hand from AriKa they are such cute for sure...
    Now coming on update yes it was short yet most amazing update I actually liked the way Karan behaving all the way authoritative all the way on Tipsy & there she was fighting hmfor herself bit failed badly finally both ended up by confessing their love & console each other so well I just loved it all the way too good awesome mind blowing... Will be waiting for more do update next soon....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AriKa One Shot: Hai tujhe bhi ijaazat..!

RaYa One Shot! I love You ..

Arika One Shot : Roots and Wings.