RaYa One Shot : The Second Chance ...
The night once again witnessed the unison of two souls. As someone has wisely said, whatever happens, happens for good. Her outburst at his office the previous evening, the embarrassment, pain and guilt that he went through when he held someone else thinking her to be his wife, she got drunk, one thing leading to the other. As if it was all conspired by the angels above! The pain of separation, longing, emotional breakdown had to come to rest.
Ram's pleasant sleep broke due to something. Lazily, he opened his eyes and realised his nostrils were filled with the mesmerising fragrance of Priya's hair that weakened his senses. Her angelic face was so close to his chubby cheeks. She laid in deep slumber comfortably resting herself very close to him. Her soft hands rested securely over his chest, getting the feel of her favourite music, his heartbeats. He smiled looking at her. The dazzling memories of their love making flashed in front of his eyes. The way both broke down in each other's proximity and could not separate themselves from each other. How badly she cried, how desperately she needed him, how much they longed to be in each other's embrace? He gently ran his hand through her hair and caressed her.
The feel of her soft skin against his warm hands, made him feel good about his existence, he felt alive, happy and blessed by getting the feel of her, so close to him. She was now in her rightful place, the place where she always belonged. With her man with the love of her life with her daughter's father. Now there was no looking back. "I won't ever let you go away from me Priya. This had to happen one day, I am so happy." he thought and smiled. Taking his lips close to her forehead he placed a soft feathery kiss. Resting his hand against her bare shoulder he too dozed off.
The sun rays slowly crawled to the room illuminating the green room with bright light and also breaking the slumber of the lady. Priya woke up and moved a bit. She felt a little awkward. Her head felt heavy, her eyes were aching. Rubbing her eyes, realised she was in her own bedroom, their bedroom! She looked to the other side of the bed, and went numb for some time. She saw her Mr Kapoor sleeping peacefully in just his vest with his head dug into the soft pillow. His lips were parted and he was snoring, though softly. His sleeping frame could give complex to any child. The innocence that he carried in himself melted her heart every single time. She again looked around, the room looked a big mess, their clothes scattered around, her earrings and bangles found their places on the floor, the silken bed sheet was also messed up.
She closed her eyes for a few seconds and remembered the happenings of last night. How she cried holding him close to her heart, how she initially protested him to come close but later on surrendered in front of the flowing emotions. She pulled herself up and hugging the upper sheet rested her head over the headrest. Her eyes again fell over the cutest sight to her eyes. She could spend her entire life gazing at him with so much love and desire. "You must be angry with me, the way I shouted at you in the office. You were only helping my father and I reacted that way, I am so sorry Ram. I hope you will forgive me once you wake up" she extended her hand to him and ran her fingers through his messed up hair.
As she moved her fingers through his thick locks, her lips curled into a smile. The most precious person to her, her happiness, her life was in front of her eyes. She cocked herself towards him, but reality shook her within a fraction of a second. Their life wasn't that easy.. It was just not so easy to settle everything down and get back together. He was her sister's husband now. She had no rights over her, over that room, over that place. She withdrew her hand at once. Tears rolled down continuously from her eyes.
As she moved her fingers through his thick locks, her lips curled into a smile. The most precious person to her, her happiness, her life was in front of her eyes. She cocked herself towards him, but reality shook her within a fraction of a second. Their life wasn't that easy.. It was just not so easy to settle everything down and get back together. He was her sister's husband now. She had no rights over her, over that room, over that place. She withdrew her hand at once. Tears rolled down continuously from her eyes.
She hid her face in her palms and cried her heart out. Ram's sleep broke due to her sobs. He saw her sitting and crying. He was shocked. He didn't expect her to react this way. Was it wrong on their part to come so close, Will she blame him, will she blame herself for last night? He put a halt to his thoughts and asked her the reason for the water in her eyes. "what happened Priya, why are you crying?" he sat beside her and waited for a reply. She didn't answer him, didn't know to stop her tears. "for god's sake Priya, speak up what happened! Did.. did I hurt you? Am I the reason for your tears?" he shrugged her shoulder. She lifted her eyes and looked at him. The concern she saw in his eyes pricked her heart. The love that he had for her made her weaker. "Ram" she softly took his name in between her tears. "Haan bolo Priya kya hua..why are you crying..are you guilty for what happened last night" She nodded a no... "Then," he asked again. This time she couldn't utter a single word and threw herself in his arms. She dug her face in his chest and held him tightly.
He held her close enough "what happened Priya, is something bothering you?" she remained silent for a while. He kept on caressing her head gently. Her throat choked, she coughed "Stop crying Priya" she slightly pulled herself away and looking deep into his eyes spoke, "whatever happened last night, after that I can not stay away from you Ram, I just can not. We needed each other and then we ended up here". To which he smiled and spoke, "so who is telling you to stay away? I know how badly we have been longing for each other." He pacified her. "It isn't so easy, destiny tore us apart five years back. We are not together anymore. May be whatever happened, was a mistake.It was just a weak moment, and we couldn't control ourselves. I don't have any rights on you Ram" she again sobbed heavily.
"What! Have you lost your brain? What happened last night wasn't a mistake, dare you call it one. Destiny could never tear us apart, it brought us together god damn it. It might be easy for you to forget what happened last night. But I'll never forget it. I could touch you, feel you, hold you close, kiss you, Priya. I felt alive after five years". She kept on looking at him, there was contentment on his face and glitter in his eyes, he radiated love and care only and only for her.
"What! Have you lost your brain? What happened last night wasn't a mistake, dare you call it one. Destiny could never tear us apart, it brought us together god damn it. It might be easy for you to forget what happened last night. But I'll never forget it. I could touch you, feel you, hold you close, kiss you, Priya. I felt alive after five years". She kept on looking at him, there was contentment on his face and glitter in his eyes, he radiated love and care only and only for her.
"But Ayesha is your wife now, I don't have any place in your life. I am a mismatch to this place to this room"
"Chup. Enough of it now" he cupped her face in between his palms and continued, "You are my wife, and only you have rights over me, over each and every thing that I have" she quietly listened to him! "Do you think Kal raat jo bhi tumne bola uske baad I will let you go away from me" she took his hand in hers.
"I had always feared of what happened last night, Ram. I couldn't control myself" she cried holding his hand close to her heart.He wiped off her tears. "It had to happen someday Priya.. We love each other! We know that. Tum paas ho mere,mere saath ho what else can I wish for! " he gently rubbed his hand against the softness of her cheek. "Ayesha aur khush..wo bhi aapse jude hain. Seeing them suffer because of me, would be the last thing I'd wish for." she showed her concern for her baby sister and the bundle of joy who was Ram's constant support when she wasn't with him, Khush. "I know.. And I am not running away from my responsibilities, par jo mera hai..wo mujhe mere saath chaiye.. Priya.. You're my wife, how much do you want me to suffer without you! Pihu humari bacchi hai..she is our kid Priya, remember how much we longed for our child. I don't want to miss even a second of her life from now on".
She glared at him with love filled in her eyes.. "Trust me Priya...now there is no looking back and staying away. Bad days are all over! I love you Priya. I tried putting up the mask of hatred and anger, but every time you cried because of my behavior with you, my heart cried along. Five years I have waited for a miracle to happen, I wanted you to come back to me, wanted you to hug me kiss me love me! We are lucky we got a second chance.. I will handle everything..you just promise me that you won't leave me again. I have witnessed worse than death without you. Life without you is a living hell. I don't want to go back to it." A lone tear escaped through his eyes. The fear of losing her again was evident in his eyes and words. She didn't miss the opportunity to wipe off the water from his cheeks. She nodded her head in negation to stop him.
"I will always be with you Ram at every step, I promise" she kissed him spontaneously without even thinking for a second! That kiss was not just filled with love but, ensured that she will never ever again leave him. He was intoxicated with her move. Throwing a wide grin at her he spoke "what are you hinting at Priya? Subah subah fir se!" he winked at her while his fingers constantly made rounds on her fair and soft arms that were exposed exclusively for him to touch and feel. "Bahot besharam ho gaye hain aap. I am not hinting anything. I need to get freshen up. Sab kya soch rahe honge ke hum dono kahan hain? Kitna awkward lagega aapko pata bhi hai" she lowered her gaze. "There's so much to catch up on, Priya! With interest vasool karunga." he teased her further.
"Kar lijiyega, kahan manaa kar rahi hoon. Par abhi humein jaana chaiye! Look at us, hum aise sara din nahi baith sakte" Ram looked at their frames. Wrapped in a silken piece of cloth, she looked divine and mesmerising to his eyes. "wow" his mouth was wide open and his eyes, filled with desires. She hit him softly on his chest, "I need to use the washroom Mr Kapoor, please understand yaar" her cheeks had turned crimson red by then. "Haan to jaao na main kahan manaa kar raha hoon" he rolled his tongue inside his mouth. "Aise kaise? I feel shy! Aap ya to aankhein band kijiye" she bit her lower lip. "Oh hello madame! Tum to aise kar rahi ho jaise this was our first time. Jaise maine tumhe is haalat mein kabhi dekha hi nahi hai" she closed her eyes for sometime and memories of their love making flashed through. "You're impossible Mr Kapoor" she whispered while stepping out of the bed wrapping the sheet carefully against her body. It was impossible for Ram to remove his eyes away from her.
Getting off the bed he got hold of his shirt and started wearing it. He moved up to Priya and said, "This day has brought a new beginning in our lives Priya, I am the happiest man today.." He told her folding up the sleeves of his white shirt.
She smiled gracefully, her eyes then fell on the marks over his arms. "Ram ye nishaan..how did you get these" She asked him touching those marks. He giggled.. "Ye..tumhe sach mein nahi pata? "she looked startled!
He held her hands and showed her nails to her.. "see this..kal raat ye sab marks tumhari wajah se" he smiled scratching his temple. Her cheeks turned red hot due to blushes... "Wo..wo..I am sor..sorry.""Uffff its okay baba..why are you sorry... I love this side of yours..and I love your long nails also..mujhe achha lagta hai yaar, these marks are just symbols that I am a happily married man." he gave a naughty grin. She blushed as hard as she could. "These are love marks, that reflect your ownership, your possession over me, that I belong to you, just you" her heartbeats paced up hearing this. The shield that they pretended to create around their heartfelt feelings had now broken down and there was no looking back.
Gently, she placed her head over his chest and closed her eyes getting the feel of his presence, that whatever was happening was not a dream. In no time, he wrapped his arms around her and smiled broadly. "I love you" both said in unison. This made them giggle. Breaking the eye contact, Ram lifted her up in his arms, she was surprised. "what is this Mr Kapoor, put me down. I need to get ready" by then Priya had wrapped her arms around his neck, knowing his stubborn side that he won't put her down and would do everything as per his own wish.
"Silence Mrs Kapoor, you speak too much, tumhe tayar hona hai naa? I am just helping you..now let me do my job, okay!" Saying this, he proceeded towards the washroom. Her heart was thumping in her chest. He was a pro at pampering his wife and making her feel like a goddess. She remembered the very first shower that they took together, the heat that built up between these insanely in love people had led them under the shower then.
After a romantic and passionate encounter in the washroom, both stepped out looking delightful in just their bathrobes. She was accustomed with every inch of that room. As per the old ritual, she opened the wardrobe to select clothes for herself and her man. Seeing all her saaris, salwar suits neatly placed in the wardrobe, she felt a lump in her throat. "Everything is at it's place!" she looked up at him. "Because somewhere I knew you'd come back" he kept on looking steadily at her. "Thank you for everything" she whispered.
Minutes later, she stood in front of the dressing table, draped in his favourite sari, doing her hair. She was continuously stealing glances at her favourite man who was grinning ear to ear standing there in the changing room. Whatever the future held for them, one thing she was sure of, that this man would never give up on her, give up on them and let her go away. He'd hold her safely and securely. This very thought made her feel good and satisfied at heart. Her eyes got glued at him, the way he buttoned up his gray shirt, the way he brushed his hair back, wore his favourite cologne.
She observed him carefully. To her surprise, he opened the closet and took something out from one of the drawers and slid in into his coat's pocket. What is it? She thought. He then proceeded towards her.
"Aaj to aap bade ache lag rahe hain Mr Kapoor" she complimented her man who oozed sexuality. His aftershave overpowered her senses. "Aap bhi aaj badi achi lag rahi hain Mrs Kapoor, humesha ki tarah" he cocked his head to drop a light kiss on her forehead.
"I have something to give you" saying this he took something out from his pocket and extended his hand to her. She could not believe her eyes. Those were the same ear rings that Ram had taken from a lady when Kartik and Vikram took him out on a dinner. "Where did you find it? Mujhse to ye ek ghoom gaya tha na!" she questioned him.
"Haan baba pata hai mujhe! Ye maine kisi se maange the, paanch saal pehle, tumhare liye." he felt a bit emotional when he thought of that night. "jab hum gaye the to wahan par ek aurat thi, she was wearing these ear rings. Maine usse bola ke wo mujhe ye dede, mujhe apni biwi ke liye chaiye hain" he couldn't speak further, he felt choked and numb.
Priya was startled. She knew he was talking of the same night. Tears welled up in her eyes. That night she had thought that he was adapting to live without her, and must have decided to move on. She could sense a strange fear and pain in his eyes. Right in that moment, all she wanted was to hold him tight and kiss all his fears away. She realised that no matter how much she loved her, he was always a step ahead and loved her more.
"Mr Kapoor, maine us raat aapko call kiya tha, Dubai se" a droplet of water escaped through her eye and found its way down her cheek. "Kya" he was shocked. That night he did receive an international call, but he was least interested in talking with anyone. "Mujhe tabhi pata chala tha ke I was carrying Pihu, I was carrying your baby, Ram. I wanted to share this with you. I wanted to hear your happiness. Par aapne baat nahi kari thi mujhse."
His heart stopped beating for sometime. Had he received that one call that day, things would have been so different. But their fate had to play the games. He wiped off her tears, "I don't want to discuss anything from now on. Whatever happened, is past now. Hum ab saath hain, nothing matters to me more than this." he said holding her through her shoulders.
"Main tumhe ye ear rings pehna doon?" he asked her. "Kyun kisi aur ko dene ka iraada hai kya" she teased him. "Tum bhi naa, kuch bhi bolti ho!" he pouted his lips.
"At last these ear rings found their rightful place" saying this he softly bit her earlobe. She turned to face him, "you make me the luckiest woman in the world, Mr Kapoor" she rose on her toes and kissed him on his cheek, "thank you for being my life".
His eyes twinkled with joy, "I promise to love you more with every second" saying this he extended his hand towards her. "I trust you with my every breath" she slid her hand in his. Comfortably and proudly holding her hand, both left for the Sharma House.
That's about it!
Feedback eagerly awaited.
Regards,
SherniZaad!
Their is very less possiblty to get second chance but RaYa love was so strong that they did get it by fate and destiny brought them closer.
ReplyDeleteLast night was heat of moment but it came as natural as Ram Priya are now two individuals but one soul who are meant for togetherness. By saying comforting words Ram indeed able to console his wife Priya who want to once again create distance between them.
But the love for Pihu and for each other will never made cracks in their relationship and these two souls are once again ready to face world after a loving and passionate night of togetherness.
Hey Anchal,
DeleteA new story has been added too. Read it as well.
Thanks much! ❤
Loved it loved it loved it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI had great time reading it.
May god bless you Amrit.
Grrrrrr why this ended haan?? I want it more to continue yaar plz.... awesome too good mind blowing what an update...
ReplyDeleteYes life gives second chance to very less ppl RaYa is lucky to have one... & they are going to utilizes it fully for sure awesome....
The way Ram made her understand his depth of their loved was something beyond the words Priya even confessed her love for him that was lovely...
RaYa has small romantic moment gives peace to heart to read this was something really special I have done with writing something like that only will post soon....
Do write more on RaShi RaYa & AriKa will b waiting to read them...
Sorry for late comment u didnt send the link or tweet that u hv posted small os on raya but finally i read n its fab but end kyu kia plss update next part plsssssss
ReplyDeleteHey Drishti,
DeleteI had tweeted the link. You must have overlooked it. LOL
Glad that you enjoyed reading it. Another story has been added as well. ❤